What is Microblading?
Microblading or eyebrow embroidery is a relatively new, manual method which does not use a normal Permanent Makeup (Tattoo) Machine. Microblading is becoming an incredibly popular treatment as more and more people like the fine results that is can offer. The pigment is implanted in the basal membrane which divides the epidermis from the Dermis layer of the skin. This technique is therefore more superficial than tattooing.
This amazing procedure suits people who ideally have an uneven brow shape, over tweezed, loss of hair that won't grow back through medical reasons such as Alopecia or chemotherapy.
Microblading enhances client's natural features, giving them more confidence in their overall appearance.
SOME SKIN TYPES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR MICROBLADING:
- Excessive Sebum/Oily Skin
- Problem Skin Broken Capillaries
- Seborrhoea Dermatitis
- Very Dry/Peeling Skin
Pre-Care for Microblading
- The skin must be free of all irritations including ingrown hairs, blemishes, eczema, and psoriasis
- Do not drink alcohol 24-hours before application
- Do not take Aspirin, Advil, Aleve, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 1 week if possible before the application
- Do not take Fish Oils for 2 weeks prior to application
- No brow waxing or tinting before the application (Let your brow hair grow out for as long as you can stand it)
- No Botox for at minimum of 3-weeks prior to your application and 3 weeks after
- No chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or facials for 3-4 weeks prior to application
- No Accutane for 1 year prior to application
- No Antibiotic use for 30 days prior to appointment
Call and schedule your consultation today at (817) 329-4480.